Friday, September 13, 2013

Activate Your engrade.com Account

1. First, go to www.engrade.com

2. Click on "Login"
3. Click on “Join Now!
4. Click on “Students
5. Introduce your “Access Code” and click on “Next

Explore the website. What information about your grade do you get from this website? How can you use that information to improve your grade?

Send a message to your teacher to answer to the following questions:
1. Click on "message" tab.
2. Click on "send"
3. In the tab "To"  type "Pedro J. Soto"
4. In the tab "Subject" type "your full name - Goals" as "Amar Said - Goals"
5. In the message body include the answers to the questions below.

a. Set 2 specific goals for this semester. (20 points)
"At the end of the semester I would like to...."

b. Explain how you are going to get these goals done. (40 points)
For each goal, list 2 things you are going to do very well in class.
In order to achieve my first goal, I am going to…”

c. Describe when you are going to review your goals and discuss them with your teacher (20 points)
I will review my goals on…”
I will discuss my goals with my teacher on…”

d. Write 2 suggestion to the Living Environment teacher based on your classes and teachers last year
 (20 points)
I would suggest to…”

e. Do not forget to sign your name and period.
 
6. Click on "Send"
7. Click on "Sent" to check that you have sent the message correctly.


Due day: Friday, April 20th
Credits: 100 points toward Assignments & Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment